We are seeking an experienced catering supervisor/school cook to join our supply Agency to provide services to our schools on an ad hoc basis across the North of Cumbria
You will be required prepare tasty and nutritious lunches for our children of primary school age. You will be responsible for:
- Planning menus in line with nutritional guidance and regulations, Ordering food and ingredients
- Ensuring that all Food Hygiene and Health and Safety regulations are adhered to
- Ensure the functional aspects of the day-to-day job, such as cooking, serving and cleaning up.
The role requires being able to work independently, although the administrative side of the role will be supported by the school office.
Essential Qualification for this role
- NVQ 3 Support Staff (with school kitchen modules), or similar.
- Food Hygiene certificate OR equivalent experience/ qualification.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and qualifications for this post, please send in your CV along with a contact telephone number
Salary £12 - £14 per hour