Have you got what it takes to be an outstanding practitioner in this brilliant school?
Due to a headship promotion, St George’s C of E are looking for an talented, experienced practitioner to teach in Year 6. The post is permanent and available from November 1st 2022 at the latest. School is flexible in this regard to ensure we get the right person- our children expect, need and deserve the very best there is in order to learn and grow.
As a church school, we expect the candidates to be fully sympathetic to our Christian ethos. There will be strong opportunities for professional development for the right candidate. The successful candidates must commit fully to the vision the whole St George’s School community created:
• Use the Spirit of St George’s in the most creative ways- to make school interesting and joyful
• All work together as a team to support our learning, which will bring out the best in me
• Our teachers will know how I learn best- to be my very best self
• Ensure the teaching and learning is of the highest quality
• Our teachers will model and develop our best speech, language and knowledge of vocabulary
• We will be sure no-one is left behind in their learning and will know how to best help them
• All of us will work to be the healthiest and happiest we can. Mind, body and soul
• To open our hearts wide, to life around us and the world beyond
• Everyone will make sure, together, that our lives are safe and secure
We can offer:-
• Caring, thoughtful children who want to be the best they can be
• A hardworking, experienced team who go the extra mile for the children and for each other
• Excellent CPD opportunities and opportunities to teach and learn, inside and outside the classroom
• Strong links with the Church and local community
• A creative and vibrant learning environment, bringing the best out of children and adults Application packs are available to download, from the Key Information section of the school’s website on www.stgeorges.cumbria.sch.uk.
St George’s Church of England School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be only be appointed on completion of an enhanced disclosure via the DBS and satisfactory references.
Closing date for applications: 31.8.2022