Skip to content

Cumbria Teaching Agency

Application Form

Personal Details

Education and Qualifications

Please give details of your education and any qualifications obtained with most recent first. This should include any qualifications which you are currently studying for. You will be required to produce original documents, a certified copy, or letter of confirmation from the awarding authority for all your qualifications and accreditations at your registration interview.

Qualifications obtained overseas must be supported by NARIC accreditation.

Current or Most Recent Employment

Previous Employment

Professional Memberships

All qualified and un-qualified teachers must be registered with the Teaching Agency (TA) or formally known as the General Teaching Council.

Are you registered with the TEACHING AGENCY?
Registered in:
Do you have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)?
If you qualified as a teacher after 7th May 1999, have you successfully completed your NQT Induction?

In-Service Courses and Additional Achievements

(Swimming awards, music certificates, coaching awards, etc.)

Right to Work in the UK

Are you eligible to work in the UK?
Do you need a work permit to work in the UK??
You will be required to present original and valid evidence of eligibility to work in the UK at your interview.

Criminal Convictions

This appointment is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and subject to an enhanced DBS check in accordance with the Disclosure and Barring Service and the Police Act 1997. You must declare all convictions, cautions or bind-overs you may have, even if they would otherwise be regarded as “Spent” under this Act. In the event of Cumbria Teaching Agency placing you to work, failure to disclose a conviction, caution or bind-over could result in dismissal or disciplinary action by the Local Authority and possible referral to the Police.
Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offence or been given a caution; reprimand; warning or bind-over?


Candidates must give names and addresses of at least two work references and one personal reference. (Work referees must not be relatives, friends or people who you live with)

Please provide Work References of work references for the last 3 years of employment as well as a Personal Reference who will have known you for at least 5 years.

Any voluntary which you have conducted in an educational establishment must be referenced if within the last 3 years.

Reference 1

Reference 2

Reference 3

Personal Referee

May we contact your references now?
If no, which references are we not to contact?


Jobs Posted